Personified Planets Group Write

Okay so I've been watching Hetalia lately and I just love how they personified the countries (well most of them) and I really want to do something like that.

So...

Planets


Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter, Venus, Earth, Mercury, Mars, the Sun and Pluto (pluto will always be a planet to me dammit.)

Those planets will be personified as humans, in appearances that suit them. They will act the way we would assume they act and the whole story will be set up as a reality tv show where they will be faced with various situations, form alliances, make enemies and just argue with each other. The end goal is to receive one wish from The Universe an all knowing all powerful being who has the power to do anything.

I want to keep it simple so only the planets listed above will be characters in the story.

As most reality shows start, the first chapters will be an interview between the planets and the interviewer.

Note: This is supposed to be funny with a bit of black humor.

I need um...Maybe three to five writers?

Rules:
- I have a no abuse law for all group writes.
- The plot is non negotiable.
- Planets are non negotiable.
- The interview part will be in typical story format, not;
Interviewer: What's your favorite color?
Uranus: Brown.

- This is not so much a rule, but it is a request. You don't have to do it but it'd be nice if you did.
Try and keep the characters diverse.
October 17th, 2013 at 04:52am