Calories.

I really wish that people wouldn't talk about calories all the time. Especially my grandma. She has adopted the habit of pointing out which foods I have eaten that have a lot of calories, after she found out that I have problems with eating. How ignorant can you get? She does it just to make me feel bad. And then she claims that it's just because she doesn't want me to gain weight.

So what if I gain weight? I do care. A lot. That's really none of her business. She acts like my body is hers. No, it's not. It is my own body, and I will do what I want with it. I do not need her to control everything that I do.

And I really don't want her up at 5:30 in the morning pestering me. This is the only time that I am truly alone and can concentrate on anything. Sorry, guys, I am just really pissed off. And I hope that this doesn't count as bashing. I am just fed up with every aspect of my life being controlled. I am an adult now, she should treat me like one and stop triggering me.

She needs to stop bragging about her weight (and how she is in the 90's) and coming up to me going, "Look how skinny my legs are!" No, just no. Keep that to yourself. I don't need to know that. I am so triggered, it is not even funny.

I really need to move out before I end up killing myself.
October 18th, 2013 at 02:50pm