I have hit my maximum capacity

Okay... first off: this is not a blog having a go at people wanting to be Mibba Famous. This is not a blog having a go at people having a go at people who want to be Mibba Famous. This is just a rant and my own personal opinion, which I usually stay quiet about but have decided to share with you all before I go to bed.

So what if someone wants to be Mibba Famous? Do I want to be Mibba Famous? No. Is it something that's important to me? No. But that doesn't mean that it's not important to somebody else, and that somebody else isn't truly bothered by it.

If you're not, good for you. If you are, good for you. Do I see the point in being Mibba Famous? No, but I can see why it would mean a lot to other people, and I respect their personal desire.

Mibba is a place of free expression (to a point) and a place where people -- often insecure -- can be themselves and express themselves in a way that they might not be able to do in every day life. This doesn't make them pathetic at all. We are individuals on this site. We are unique, and we're most certainly not always going to agree or want the same things. But that doesn't make what we want any less significant, and we shouldn't be made to feel that it's wrong.

I'm not saying that anyone's intended to make others feel that way, but you've got to remember that you're dealing with people who might not cope with criticism (however undirected it is) very well and who might take things to heart. I'm not having a go at anyone; my point here is that we're allowed to have our opinions, we're allowed to have our desires, and just because we don't all agree with each other doesn't make something 'wrong'.

So yep. You want to be Mibba Famous? That's okay. You don't? That's okay also. Doesn't make me think any less/more of you and I hope that you don't feel ashamed either way. This isn't directed at anyone, and I don't think that anyone's done anything wrong. I'm just hoping that this blog explains how things can be taken out of context.

I don't usually speak up or express my opinions on this site (high-five for flying under the radar!) but it's one am and I'm feeling a little more confident than usual.

TIME FOR BED. I hope everyone's okay!
October 18th, 2013 at 04:04pm