Interview with CharlieHunnam

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely CharlieHunnam

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
oh gosh. uhm. i honestly don't remember? it's been like four or five years, i THINK.

What is your primary genre to write?
primary genre is drama/romance. or adventure with a bit of romance.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
my favorite thing is seeing so many people excited about writing or reading and almost everyone on here is SO supportive.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
i have so many things that inspire me. everyday things.. a lot of the time i get ideas while i'm at work or in the shower. the other times, i get them while i'm listening to music. i also like to bounce ideas off of my friends and family. they're very supportive of my writing and they even give me space to let me write.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
my favorite author is .... well i have two, honestly. death breath; and Vixyn of Syn

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
i make my own layouts. death breath; tried to teach me, but it didn't stick and i didn't get it. lmao. so now, i ask that beautiful lady or WarInOurBlood . they make EXCEPTIONAL banners and they are so freaking talented.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
i wish mibba would have a chat thing like on facebook. just a little box on the side with our online friends. that'd be awesome.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
i'm 23

Do you have any pets?
before i moved from Virginia, I had two cats, a black one named Shadown and a snowshoe cat named Taz. i miss those little fuckers.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
my favorite place to visit is virginia. anywhere in virginia. home, Blacksburg, Staunton, Manassas, DC (which isn't technically virginia but you know what i mean). i also love Anna Maria Island, Florida.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
oh gosh. my FAVORITE tv show? Sons of Anarchy. obviously. hahaha. followed by Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, and The Lying Game even though they only did one season. how sad :(

What is your favorite band/artist?
my favorite band is Metallica. but there's so many more, ya know? Avenged is up there on the list with Breaking Benjamin, Korn, Rob Zombie and a few others.

What is your favorite food?
my favorite food is my mom's lasagna. whenever i have it... just omgosh. gahhhh i want some right now.

What is your favorite color?
i have three favorite colors: purple, teal, and black. i know. i'm the worst at choosing things.

What is your favorite animal?
black panther. they're so elegant looking. their piercing green eyes and their sleek and lean bodies. beautiful creatures.

What is the meaning of your username?
well, my original name, sup.jessay was from a friend i used to have. he randomly used to shout out JESSAY because my name is Jesse and one day somebody started saying "sup, jessay" and it stuck. CharlieHunnam came from RyanHurst and i talking about the SOA show and she talked me into changing my name. hahaha.

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
October 18th, 2013 at 05:41pm