Interview with EzioAuditore

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely EzioAuditore

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
Um, not exactly sure. I think about two years ago?

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
That I can read really amazing stories from amazing authors, with easy access and improve my own writing skills at the same time.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
Depends. Sometimes I get inspired from songs, sometimes it's just words, situations I'm in. It's difficult to define.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
I'm not as active anymore, and I can't just name one. RachTheBat, definitely. Synful Shadows is amazing as well!

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
Yes, I do. :)

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
A lot, yes. List is too long though.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
I'm 17.

Do you have any pets?
Yes, at my mother's place I have four cats and a dog. :)

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I really like Sweden and England, but it's my dream to go to Australia.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
The list is endless. I love One Tree Hill, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Transformers, Marvel movies, stuff like that.

What is your favorite band/artist?
Top three favorites are A7X, All That Remains and Shinedown

What is your favorite food?
Pizza. Definitely pizza.

What is your favorite color?
Black.

What is your favorite animal?
Tiger.

What is the meaning of your username?
Ezio Auditore da Firenze is a character from one of my favorite video games Assassin's Creed.

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
October 18th, 2013 at 05:49pm