A New/old Story

So for some reason everytime i try and post a story it never shows up on the stories pages so i am just going to post it here til either figure it out or someone can help me then i will delete this post,

Mikito was waiting almost impatiently outside of the den. He was pacing back and forth glancing at the entrance of the cave for any signs that his mate Eva was alright. She was 3 week early when she went into labor with their first litter. He was a nervous wreck then again a first time father would be. After a few hours he heard a ear splitting howl coming from the inside of the den. He snapped his head to the entrance he was on the verge of rushing in and seeing if everything was ok. Thankfully a Den mother emerge and gave him that look like it was ok to enter. Without hesitation he rushed right in but slowed down just as he was about to enter the birthing room. He took a calm deep breath but then heard someone crying. Mikito bite his lip and slowly walked in the room. In the room his wife Eva was holding something in her arms wrapped in a towel. He could hear Eva sniffling.
“Im sorry dear..” Eva voice was cracking as she held her new born child in her arms.
Mikito ears went down he suddenly went from being super nervous and happy to really concerned as he slowly approached his wife. He placed his paw on her shoulder.
“Im so sorry my love..” he looked down to see what looked like a sleeping Baby Girl with wolf ear and a tail. He was devastated inside and knew Eva was too. A New Moon shined through their tiny cave.
“M-may i hold her?” he said his eyes still fixed on his still born daughter. Eva was not about to let her go but looked away and cried harder as she handed her to Mikito.
Mikito held the tiny child and tears began to fill up his eyes. He held on to her tightly and gently brushed her cheek.
“Im sorry my sweet little girl...”
A few tear drop fell onto the lifeless child’s head . Mikito walked over towards where the new moon was coming from and stood right under it. He began to rock his arms back and forth and softly sang almost in a whisper a special lullaby his mother always sang to him.
Then the light coming from the moon started to make the infant glow and a shape of a crescent moon appear right on the child forehead. Mikito stared and wasn’t sure what was going on. Eva sensed something was going on and ran over to see what was going on. The both of them stared at the child as the light from the moon returned to normal but the moon on her forehead remains. The parents waited for any sign of life just then they heard small noises and then the baby began to move slightly and crying. Relive rushed over both Mikito and Eva. The child began to cry loud and her eyes slightly open revealing a unusually ruby red color. Mikito lightly kissed the child’s head wrapping his one arm around Eva then handing it off to her. Eva held on to her child closely and then looked at Mikito.
“What do you want to call her?”
“Hmm well how about...Luna?
“Luna...i love it.” she said almost ready to cry again.
October 18th, 2013 at 09:45pm