Grim Reaper on The Sims 3.

I can't be the only one that has witnessed the grim reaper doing something in their sims' house after they take the life of another sim or animal.

One time while my sim was in her dorm, she dared someone to divide by zero and that person caught on fire and died. The grim reaper brought her back to life because her life was laughable.

Another time, the grim reaper came because my Sims cat died. After take the soul of the cat, he decided to stick around and build an igloo. That's right, he stuck around to play in the snow.

And the most recent thing is after he took the life of another cat (they can only die of old age so don't get your panties in a twist lol) he uses the toilet and then decides to chill in the hot tub. On all the other games he does his job and leaves! On this game he sticks around. I'm honestly shocked he didn't ask for help on a keg stand (one time I had a zombie ask that ha).

Anyway what are your funny moments while playing Sims 3? Doesn't have to involve the grim reaper, it could be just in general. Like one time my sim changed the DNA of some kind of fruit and ended up with some Hispanic dish. And the reason behind it? "Because of Science!" I'm not lying, it really said that.
October 18th, 2013 at 10:30pm