I'm officially going to back away from Mibba.

For the last few months I've been trying to get really active on Mibba again and it just isn't working. Until today I had every intention of trying to jump back into things in the next week or so when I had the time. But after being on for a while this evening I decided that I'm not going to do that.

I know there are some nice people on this website but the truth is I don't really talk to anyone. I've talked to two absolutely wonderful people on here a lot and one of them I now talk to off of here. I've also talked to a few other incredibly nice users here and there. But overwhelming I don't talk to anyone and I probably wouldn't get along with the majority of the users on here anymore and I'm willing to bet that I don't have a lot in common with most of the site as far as interests go. On top of that, it seems like every single time I go into the blog section when I'm trying to get back into Mibba I see a blog that just angers me and I don't want that. To me it just isn't worth it.

So instead of trying to get really active on the site again I think I'm just going to back off. I'm going to log in to talk to the few people that I do talk to and update my one active story. Those are the only two reasons I can think of to stay on this website right now. I might change my mind later on and decide to come back or I might just stay with my current plan, I can't say for sure. But for now that is what I'm going to do.
October 19th, 2013 at 02:31am