You can sleep when you're dead

It's quarter to eight now and I haven't been sleeping for 22 hours. Great. I wanted to clean up, because there's a man coming to check the gas heatings at 8.30. But it took me all night. Not because I'm messy (well, I am), but because I spent the night in front of the computer, posting in some groups, working on my myspace or on my story. From time to time I got up and cleaned a bit. Now it is messy. According to "normal" people. I think it is ok.
And now I'm looking forward to the evening. I'll be able to sleep in about 11 hours. Hooray!!!! At 11 a.m. I'm gonna meet my American - well, I don't know what he is. He's at my universitiy for one year. We met in February. I liked him from the first second, although he's six years younger than me. He wanted to kiss me the first evening, but I was too shy. Next time he did, and it was awsome! It was the best kiss of my life! Then we had a date, which was ok. But the more often I met him, the more he's getting on my nervs. He chases doves. I hate doves. And he's always talking stupid stuff. I had to explain him, what a lunar eclipse is. He really thought the sun would be between the moon and earth. Sure. And every time we meet he's so insecure! It's not even allowed to smile, he's think I'd laugh about him. Argh! And he won't believe anything I say. Once I told him, I can't sleep when in daytime, because it makes me feel even more dizzy and tired than before. But he said "No, you have to try!" Well, as if there hadn't been ANY opportunity to try in 26 years.
Last time we met was at the club again. We kissed, but each time he suddenly moved away from me to talk about something that was hours before! Or he complained we all would've made fun of him. Ok, we did, but in a nice way. They made more fun about me that evening!

He would be the perfect affair - if he'd just stop talking!

Yes, now I'm sitting here, it's 3 to 8 now and I can't believe I spent the night awake. At half past 3 I have to work. I have to work every day - except Friday and the weekend. I coach children. I've been doning this for 6 years now. Sometime I hate it, but when I talk to my children (about 30), it's worth. I love almost all of them.
But today I'm not in the mood. Too tired. Thank God they don't have school this week, so there won't be all of them around. But it means that there won't be any homework. So I have to think about some exercises. *sigh*

I'd like to sleep now.
March 29th, 2007 at 08:01am