I'm dropping out of high school.

Yes, guys, I am dropping out of high school to become a pole dancer at the local strip club.

No, but I really am dropping out of high school. On Monday, I am going to go talk to my counselor and get this all worked out. I am going to go to the Adult Education center near my house to get my GED. I know that it's going to be difficult, I know that I will have to put work into it. And, please, don't point out that I am in my senior year. Because I will not just suck it up and act like everything is okay.

Even though I have posted blogs about it and ranted to you guys before, I cannot even tell you guys just how difficult these past two years have been. No, I am not getting bullied, nor do I feel that uncomfortable at school. I have some friends who have begun to ignore me. No, it is not because the lunch food sucks. I have Anxiety problems and my depression has only been getting worse. I can't get any homework done, because I have no energy and concentration. You may have even noticed that I haven't been able to concentrate and get done what needs to get done here on Mibba. It's not just in school that I have these problems.

Really, guys, I am relieved. I think this is the right choice for me. I might take a couple of months off, then start getting everything figured out. By then, I may have found a medication that is right for me, and I might be able to keep up a job while working for that GED. I also will probably be moving out soon. There is a meeting at the end of the month to figure out my placement and such. I'm being forced into growing up really fast. I don't know how I feel about that. I'm trying my best to keep strong and to stay positive.
October 19th, 2013 at 05:26am