Trying to be more active on here

I've been really wanting to make friends on here that I can actually keep a friendship with. So I've started messaging some people on my friends' list. I need to get around to messaging the others. I'm also trying to be more active on Mibba. Usually I just lurk around the blogs and forums, but now I'm trying to post in the forums and comment on blogs. I'm still trying to bring myself to really read the original fiction on here. It's very difficult for me. It's not because I think the stories are bad, but because I'm so self-conscious of my own writing that I feel disrespectful for reading other people's work. Weird, I know.

So yeah. I need to get more planning done for NaNo, and I need to get my butt in gear so I can bring my grade up in Ethics. I have a D. A D, PEOPLE. Ugh. On top of this, I have to give another speech. This one has to be persuasive. I was struggling for a while on what to write in on, but I've finally come up with the brilliant idea to persuade my class to join NaNoWriMo. Yeah, so that'll be pretty easy, I think.

Also, I want more people to talk to. So, if you have Kik, my name on there is Hadleyhoffman. No period. Oh, and I have a Skype, if anyone wants to chat on there. It's hadleyhoffman. No period, once again.

Yeahhh...

Bye.
October 19th, 2013 at 09:38am