Lonely sheepcat; is lonely / story whoring / theme check?

Threads are dead. I have updates to write but zero inspiration. Isn't that how it always is? All my real life friends are not online. So yeah. This is how I spend my Saturday nights.

---

I'm doing NaNo, so I've got my story ready to go. It's called Sights Set and will be following the day-to-day life of a blind boy in the streets of Melbourne or the western suburbs, to which I call home therefore not as much research.

Then there's also my co-write with EmptySighsAndWine, entitled And Tell Me You Love Me. It's a Jalex story, and is based in an alternate universe. In other words, they're not in the band. Good if you like Jalex and drama, because there is a whole lot of it in this story.

Those are the only two that I even think are worth mentioning. Feel free to creep on my stories though. (I have twenty-nine, though I'm sure that number will decrease because they're mostly one-shots which I am going to delete.)

---

This is my current theme:

Image
“ we all recover,”______________
_________ say the friends turned to wine-drunk lovers...

And I'm thinking of changing it to this:

Avatar

______________As the shadows fall down, we go underground
TO ______ THE ______ PLACE ______ WE ______ ROCK ______ & ______ ROLL
I'm gonna need your help this ain't gonna rock by itself._____________
Inside the crowd, let it all out, until the sunrise comes
we can rock the party out_____________________________
_________________________till the morning!
October 19th, 2013 at 11:40am