Pokemon Y is more exciting than I thought! [Information Regarding Where I Am and What I Have]

I don't understand a lot of what's going on around me, and I've been playing since I was gifted a Game Boy Colour and a Pokemon Yellow at six years old. I'm open to anybody letting me know why parts of Luminose City is having blackouts, I can only think there must be some sort of organisation behind it, or Pokemon.

I'm outside of Camphier Town and I'm training my Pokemon in my team now, before I switch them out for Pokemon who are at lower levels soon. Down below will be information I'm sure a lot of you will be interested in, at least those that have the game.

Friend Code: 3325-2660-0496


I'm open more to trading at the moment, but when I manage to reach everybody else and their Pokemon levels, I will hit you up for a battle, yo. Since I do have Pokemon Y, I am open to trading for the exclusive Pokemon's only. Here's what most of you are probably waiting for, now.

Pokemon Team:
Quilladin (level 21), Pidgey (level 16), Charmander (level 15), Pikachu (level 13), Pancham (level 11), Azurill (level 10)


I didn't think I'd find a Pikachu so early in the game, but I love him so much. I know a lot of people were going to choose Charmander but I didn't have a fire-type and I didn't know how early in the game they would be crucial and that's why I snagged one off the professor. Quilladin, oh boy, do I love you beating that bug-type gym for me so easily. I just Rollout'd all the Pokemon she had, and boy was victory sweet (that's me making jokes, 'cause bees make honey...)

I'll let you all know what I'm keeping in my box, shall I? Alright, alright. Here you all go, my lovely little box of critters.

Box of Pokemon:
Pansear (level 4), Panpour (level 4), Bunnelby (level 3), Bidoof (level 3), Caterpie (level 3), Skiddo (level 8), Fletchling (level 5), Combee (level 8), Flabebe (level 8), Budew (level 8), Ledyba (level 8), Spewpa (level 9), Doduo (level 10), Furfrou (level 10), Gulpin (level 10), Pansage (level 12), Farfetch'd [Quacklin'] (level 16) and Minun (level 9)


The only reason I have a Farfetch'd named Quacklin' is because I'm unsure if I'm going to get another one in my game so I traded over a Bunnelby to get him from some guy in a house... Please tell me I can get rid of the Farfetch'd? Other than that, everything else was caught by me.

I'm absolutely loving Amie and Supertraining! Somebody tell me why they never added these in before? OK - that was a rhetorical question... Other than that, if you have any tips or would like to trade, I'd be more than happy for you all to crowd me.
October 20th, 2013 at 01:54am