I'm back! Plus Queer as Folk UK and an Embarrassing Moment

I'm not sure I really have anything to say, but I just really wanted to make a blog. I should be working on this five minute presentation I have due tomorrow at 1:10, but my brain literally won't let it happen. For some reason every time I open the page I have on the subject or start flipping through the book, I feel kind of depressed. Probably because there's so much I'd rather be doing. Like watching Queer as Folk UK.

Okay, so I've been watching the US Queer as Folk since middle school, and I'm finally on the last season, but I really don't want it to end. So I started watching the UK one, which I had tried watching before but I think I was too involved in the US one to get into it. But oh my goodness, I'm addicted. It's both different and similar to the US one in so many ways, and the parallels between the characters from the two shows are so interesting. Gah. Stewart and Vince, man.

They need to shag right this instant. I'm on the first episode of the second series, which means I only have two episodes left and they keep coming so close. But if they don't fuck by the end, I'll cry and then write so much fanfiction about it. I mean, they almost had a threesome at the beginning of this episode, and then again, but Vince keeps chickening out. I mean, I get that he wants Stewart to himself and Stewart doesn't want to hurt Vince, but they obviously both love each other, so they need to be together. So much stress. I ship these two even more than I do Brian and Micheal. Mostly because I like Justin and Brian a little more, and even though I think Nathans hot, he's a little twat.

RANT OVER.

Anyway, so my friend and I were on the elevator a few minutes ago because we just came back from the vending machine. We were intensely singing Daughters by John Mayer, ya know, as you do. And the elevator stops on our floor, and we're still singing. (Me the lyrics, and her the air guitar/instrumentals) And there's this couple standing right outside the elevator, just staring at us. It was terrible because it had been open for at least ten seconds before we realized and stopped singing.

So yeah, I'm gonna end this here. But I want to write a blog later with the top then shows I need to start watching. And tv shows/movies I've been watching recently. Also, sorry for the mibba hiatus! College sucks. But I'm in a total writing mood right now, which sucks because it came to me right on mid-term week. Ugh. So many conflicted emotions.
October 21st, 2013 at 03:04am