I think I need a story editor/beta reader...=/

Mood: Fuzzy. Like a peach.
Listening to:


...and just Pentatonix in general. (Mitch as the Tin Man and Avi as the Cowardly Lion...gah!! XD Todrick is a genius)
Eating: My sister's steamed meat dumplings...YUM.
Doing: Trying to update...which leads us to this blog.

Hey-hey...

So like I said, I am trying to update. But I've been reading back to my chapters to try to get back into the swing and groove of my stories. And listen guys...
Image
Image


I'm not saying this like to bash my own story or something; I obviously still love my babies and am still fully committed to finishing them. Like, I have so many ideas and I want to put them all out there!! I want to thrill, scare, make laugh and cry, surprise, wow and so much more with all of you as readers with my stories! That's what I want to achieve through my writing.
Just...I get aggravated with how I seem to still miss small grammar errors. And don't even get me started on my paragraph groupings...
ImageImage
Image


I have been struggling with the paragraphs; I've been trying to play with the way I set up these paragraphs and no matter what I do, it gets to a point where it looks like a big blob of words. I try going by the "every speaker, new paragraph" rule, and it's still what I end up with. Literally, I would sit there for a significant amount of time, 'editing' and when I finish, look back I'm stunned because I find myself all like
Image
Image


Excuse me, what is that? That, my friend, is the smell of my brain frying into mush from overheating.
Image


And then I get all aggravated and sad...because this is frustrating.
Image


SO...I think I need an editor. Or a Beta reader?? I don't know; which is it?? One things for sure; I need help getting my babies into shape. Cuz when you need help and you've tried everything you can, you can ask for help, right?

So...anybody interested in helping me out? I want to comb through EVERYTHING. And...well, straight-forward, that's a lot of words. Please let me know, either by message or commenting here on this blog. Or if you just wanted to see this blog and say HELLO!!...well, that's cool too.

Either way...
Image

Because I am lonely and wanna make more friends...

Haha, thanks for reading!!!

~Manbear!
October 21st, 2013 at 04:29am