Well This Is A Set Back...But I'm still seeing My Boys

So 3 days before i see avenged sevenfold in Oklahoma i have my rental car all ready (my car wouldn't make it to the next town) i had my timeline perfect to where we would get there bout 4. But you know when you have something Amazing happening to you and you're thinking 'yes this is happening' something happens. the original plan was to go with My friends Ali (she's on mibba and her stories are amazing) she's been a fan for almost as long as i have i introduced her to them so i'm really excited and STOKED for her to be going. Then i was going to bring a new friend of mine Travis he's been a fan for awhile now too so i thought 'hey Chelsea buy another ticket and take both of them' well i did it came last week all my ducks were in a row and BOOM the bomb Dropped. Travis texted me saying he doesn't have the money to go. Which i understand fully i work full time some weeks and part time other so i get not having money but why say you're going that you're for sure going and not set aside some funds. so now i'm stressing cause that's 75 bucks down the drain i could have spent on a t-shirt or something. So now i'm selling the ticket and i'm worried i myself wont have enough to do anything but watch the show which is going to epic i just now but it's like DAMN...

worse the is this is my birthday present to my self.....
October 21st, 2013 at 04:52am