A Harry Potter FanFiction

Aloz! :3

My friend and I are writing a Harry Potter story together - it takes place the year before Harry arrives. We've been busy all day at school for a few weeks, writing chapter after chapter after chapter.
But here's the thing: we have to be able to know what the other is writing at all times. Why? Because the two chapters (my chapter, then hers) are the two POVs of our characters. In the same moment. Yeah, fun.
Anyways, the story seems to be doing well (though my last chapter was a bit sad towards the end :C). In traffic, we have over 300. In reviews? We have one. In follows? Uno.

So, I was wondering if any of you would like to read the story and give it a go? My friend's a bit upset that no one has left reviews yet, aside from one person.

I'm not begging you - I'm not demanding you. I'm asking, should you like Harry Potter FanFiction (or maybe if you just want to give it a try), if you'd like to read our story.

You can find the story on FanFiction.net. The link is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9712874/1/The-Black-Zettas-Year-One

Also: This story will be continued throughout the years of Harry Potter, documented and not. This story, "The Black Zettas: Year One," will finish when our characters have finished their first years. That same day, we will post the first chapter to, "The Black Zettas: Year Two" which will have the golden trio and start off the actual Harry Potter series.
The main pairings in this story are Fred/OC and Draco/OC. (Draco is rarely going to be in the very first installment, as it is before he comes to Hogwarts.)

Also, I plan on speaking to my co-author and - if things go to plan - we may have one or two people (one of you readers?) added into the story if they please. This, of course, meaning that we'd have to know their House and such other facts about them. But we'll get to that in due time.
For now, either ignore this (if you even made it this far) or... Check out the story? No? Okay.

...

May the penguin be in your fate!

P.S. How do you say penguin? I pronounce it "panguin" and people get annoyed with me. -_-
October 22nd, 2013 at 02:28am