You thought your Monday was bad?

Worst. Monday. Ever.

Earlier today, my brother asked if I had any Wii games. I said yes, but only one. He asked what it was, and I told him it was Michael Jackson: The Experience. It's a dancing game, for those of you who are unfamiliar with it. I let him play it, but told him to be careful with it, since I borrowed it from my dad (and he doesn't know).

I told him if he played, he absolutely had to do Thriller first. So, I got it set up for him, and he started to dance. He wasn't very good, but after all, it was his first time.

I asked if we could go to Trade It to buy a Wii remote, since we only have one. I gathered up some old video games, CDs and DVDs, and Cody gathered some old video games. We went to Trade It, but they wouldn't buy any of our things, so we went up the road to Game Stop. They could only give us four dollars, and that wasn't enough to buy a remote.

Cody and I decided that we would just take turns, so after he played, I took my turn. I played Thriller, and I kept gloating, saying "Watch the pro, bro!" and "Lemme show you how it's done!" I was rocking!

It got to the zombie dance part, and I was still doing good. Then, I did the thunderclap. I got the first one, to the left. When I went to do the thunderclap to the right, my knee twisted and made this horrid cracking noise, sending me to the floor.

I felt out of breath, and started to feel dizzy and hot. I honestly thought I was going to pass out. I was able to stand, but only after sitting in the floor for a few minutes. Cody got me some ice for it, and I had to try to stand. I hopped into my mom's room, and she asked if it still hurt. I told her it did, and she said we might have to go to the emergency room.

About twenty minutes later, we loaded up the van, and hurried to the hospital. I waited in the waiting room for about an hour, before I was taken back. The nurse took my vitals and put a wristband on me, and told me to go back out to the waiting room. Another hour later, I was taken back into a room.

This guy came in right away, and he was so adorable! He felt around my knee, twisting and bending and pulling. It was excruciating. Then I was taken to the X-Ray room, and got some pictures of my knee.

All the pictures turned out good (thank God!) and one of the nurses put me in an immobilizer. She also gave me crutches, which I can't use (thanks to my severe clumsiness).

On the way home, I felt awful. With the immobilizer, my right leg sticks out straight. I took up the entire seat, so Cody had to sit in the floor.

We stopped at McDonald's and got fries and nuggets, then we went home. I had to use the bathroom, and it's like, next to impossible. I ate, and had my step-dad get my things from my bedroom that I'd need for the night. My mom gave me a pill that's making me loopy as shit, and now I'm about to go to bed.

Mondays used to be bad, but this just gave Mondays a whole new meaning.

Anyway... g'night!
October 22nd, 2013 at 04:17am