Virtual Reality One-Shots

So here's the deal. I've gotten a couple comments that I should continue writing The Beta Test, so I wanted to address that, and let you know my idea/what I'd like to do with that world.

The Beta Test, and it's other half The Gift are both stand-alone stories. You can read one, you can read the other. Neither will have additional chapters written for them.

What I would LIKE to do, is continue writing one-shots set in "virtual reality". I may throw in a few more featuring Matt/Tristan, but what I really want to do, is offer up one-shots written for my readers. Basically, what I want is for someone to give me a guy, an OC (complete with a pic of whoever represents said OC, or a detailed description so I can hunt down a pic myself), and a 'fantasy experience'. And what I would do is write a one-shot like The Gift, where it starts with the fantasy and ends with them walking out of the experience talking about how 'real' it was. If it's Matt, he won't be sharing said experience, since Tristan is already fulfilling his 'fantasies', but if you choose one of the other guys I may decide to have them be 'shared' fantasies. Who knows. I don't. I rarely even know how my own stories are going to end up, even when I plot them out. My stories tend to have minds of their own.

Anyway, there you have it. Any takers?
October 22nd, 2013 at 04:34am