Reasons Why I Am So Done With You

I figured it's time that I make another blog post, and BOY do I got a story of you. Now sit down, and hold your questions till the end of the play because you're gonna watch 'I Had The Balls to Stand Up To The Biggest Bully In My Life and I Am DAMN PROUD of Me" staring me Kati and a man named Gord who could loosely be defined as my dad.

So as you guys know I don't have the best relationship with my dad, I've made a few blog posts about how all we do is fight and stuff, blah blah blah. This time is no different. It started out innocent, all I wanted was to go to a concert on my birthday and as I don't drive, I needed some sort of transportation. My mom said she wouldn't take me, and my sister didn't respond at first. As a last-ditch effort I messaged Gord.

I told him there was a Heffron Drive concert on my birthday, i told him the ticket costs and the venue and basically everything that he asked about it, i told him the answer. I even told him that I would pay him back for my ticket, as i wanted a VIP upgrade on mine so I could meet Kendall and Dustin.

Then he asked who the band was again and i repeated myself and mentioned that it was Kendall Schmidt (of BTR) with his best friend in their other band. To which my dad replied "yea i dont like big time rush." which literally had no relevance what so ever. Then he started telling me about how i havent even paid him back for the much video dance he gave me 9.75 to go to (which wasn't even the right cost) in the summer. I told him I used the ten dollars for a field trip that he had agreed to pay half of yet he only paid a 3rd.

Gord then accused me of saying that I would be paying some of the costs for this trip, which I knew i didn't because at the time i had to pay al i had was 25 dollars that was ear marked to give to a friend for a concert ticket. I told my mom she could pay half and dad should pay half, I told my dad he should pay half and i even brought up the part of our conversation from that day where i said half, because i had no money.

He then told me well why did you go on the trip? You should've stayed home because you didn't have the cash to go yourself that's what i would've done. Then he told me that he would need to think about the concert becuase he has my brother that weekend. I told him that had nothing to do with it because it was also MY birthday the day the concert was and TECHNICALLY SPEAKING he would have me that weekend too should i decide to go to his house. PLUS last month when he had my brother over at his house for the weekend he went off to sarnia with his girlfriend instead of staying home with his son, so don't give me that crap.

To which he replies the most irrelevant words ever.

"You still owe me ten dollars. because I should've stayed home if i couldn't pay my share."

I wanted to scream at him that i had no share but instead i told him that you know what maybe i got to go because mom thinks I'm a good kid and deserved to go spend a day doing something actually enjoyable with friends but whatever because gord doesnt care about me.

he respondes 'Whatever'

I tell him about how he even said it to my face in front of my sibilings and his girlfriend that he didn't care if I ever came to visit him again because I was so much of a 'burden' to him.

Gord wrote back to me 'wah wah wah'

and at that point I had had enough of this bullshit. I completely let go and told him that i didn't even know why i started talking to him becuase makes me feel like a worthless pile of shit every time i bring up a conversation and i end up crying in my room by the end of it. And that was the exactly reason i still live with mom.

he replies "no you left me to go live with her because i pushed you into a chair." I told him gently that no that had been the last straw and he said he had only done that because i had been 'lippy' with my grandmother,but that's a different story entirely. I told him that didn't give him an excuse to push a 12 year old girl at all. I told him that I was done with him. I wasn't going to visit him ever again, I'm nearly 18 I can choose to cut him out of my life. I wouldn't see him my birthday, or his, or christmas, easter or even on father's day.

I told him that he could stop talking to me because i was done with him.

Gord responded with "when you don't get your own way you like to threaten me, you should know that by now that doesnt work on me."

at which point i defriended and blocked him on facebook because anyone at all who wants to make me feel like a piece of crap for being myself does not have the right to have me in their life, or call me their child or even have the priviliege of knowing when i am doing in my life though the internet.

As far as I am concerned I don't have a dad anymore. I'm not even going to call him that word because he is not what a dad or a father should be and I am so glad that my mother left him.
October 23rd, 2013 at 01:06am