Would You Like to Create a Character For Our FanFiction?

My friend and I are writing a Harry Potter FanFiction (as if the title didn't give it away) and we were wondering if anyone wanted to have a side-character in it.

Right now the story has 8 chapters (9 if you include the full summary). The next chapter should be coming up on Friday.

If you want to have a character in the story (it may end up being a repeated character, depending on how much we like it/what we think we can do with it), all you have to do is comment on the story. You can say the story sucks, you can say it's good, you can say you don't really care for it. However, if you do want your character in the story, you need only - AFTER REVIEWING - comment on this blog, saying you want to be and give the name of your character and simple facts such as House, eye colour, hair colour and gender. You may also include if you want your character to get with anyone (if we cannot find a way to include that you are dating that person/can't add it in because it goes against something/generally don't like it, we will exclude this - however, we will do our best to get into contact with you and allow you to change it), but it is not certain that your character will definitely get with the character you choose or a character at all.
Yes, you could be the crazy old cat lady people talk about.

So, go check out the story on FanFiction.net, yeah? Anonymous reviews are allowed, but it'd be nice if you used your username from here to give us a bit of a clue.

If you like stories about Harry Potter; if you like people names Eris of Avril; if you like the twins and/or Draco; if you like Seers and magical necklaces - you are welcome to enter the world of Eris Black and Avril Zetta in "The Black Zettas: Year One."

Use the link to head over and check it out: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9712874/1/The-Black-Zettas-Year-One

---
May the penguin be in your fate!

P.S. How do you say penguin? I say "penguin" and it gets on peoples nerves.
October 23rd, 2013 at 03:22am