The Sims 3... I Hate You So Much Right Now!!

I swear to god, I love this game. I really do, but I've had the worst luck with it today and I am so irritated. The new expansion pack came out today, called "Into the future" where everything is way into the future where your sims can time travel, flying around with jet packs, floating cars, hover boards and meet their great great great great great grandchildren so I'm told and I've been so excited to finally get this game.

So it being the day of it's release, I went to Target to pick it up and the second they rung it up, their screen said "Can not sell till 12/31". I was like "WTF?" The cashier called for a manager to try and have it resolved and the manager said they couldn't sell it to me because they can't override something like that. They have to contact the corporate office and have them fix it in the system. So I was pretty bummed and they said they'd probably have it fixed today or tomorrow which sucks because I wanted to play it now.

Image


Later, I called Best Buy to see if they have it and they did so I went down to get it and had no problems... until I got home. Once again, something just had to go wrong. I took the game out of it's packaging and stuck it in my computer to get it installed and nothing happened. The disc wouldn't load at all. I took it out and stuck another disc in there to see whether it was my disc drive being messed up or the game and the disc had no problem starting up. So of course, out of the 8 copies Best Buy had, I get the fucking defective one!

Image


Are you Serious?! Really?! Why does the world just not want me to have this game?! I try my best to be a good person!! Why do you hate me?!

Now I have to wait for my father to get home from work tomorrow to take the damn game back and hopefully get one that works. Gees!! So frustrating!
October 23rd, 2013 at 08:27am