I Have the Urge to Write

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO LONG

I really want to start writing my NaNo novel! I'm like, filled with inspiration and ideas, and I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't get these ideas out! I've also got ideas for other stories. Can you guys help me pick which one I should start first? Well, I'll start it after NaNo. I'll even include my neglected current stories.

Current Stories:
Letters (Original Fiction) - This story is about a girl named Abigail who adopts a Marine in Afghanistan and eventually develops a very close relationship with him. I currently have six chapters up for this one.
Extinction (Fan Fiction) - This is a Walking Dead fan fiction that involves a Daryl/OC relationship. I currently have six chapters up for this one, as well.

Future Stories:

(These are all called ideas because I don't have titles for them yet, or definite storylines.)

Idea #1 - A girl named Zoey finds herself being stalked by two people who claim to be in love with her. Throughout the story, her stalkers become a little more desperate for her attention/affection, and they eventually begin hurting the people she is close with. This is the idea I have for my NaNo novel. I already have a sequel in mind, but I won't actually think/work on that until I'm done with this novel.

Idea #2 - This one is a zombie apocalypse original fiction. It's going to revolve around a young adult male who is trying to survive by hunkering down in a hospital. The story will start just a few weeks after the apocalypse occurs.

Idea #3 - This is going to make most, if not, all, of you groan; it's a vampire, arranged marriage story. Don't worry, it won't be the cliche, "I hate you, but now I love you!" type of story. I actually plan on making it a little realistic. Both main characters will be vampires, by the way, not just the "husband". It's going to feature a young woman, around the human age of 20, who is in the process of confirming her engagement to a man her parents had chosen for her. He's going to be around the human age of 30. It's a little weird, I know, but that was pretty normal way back then, and this isn't going to be a 'modern' story whatsoever. There will be humans, but they're going to be slaves/maids/butlers. I don't know, I just got this urge to try and write a good vampire/arranged marriage story. It could be a challenge, and who doesn't like those, right?

Idea #4 - While I was doing something around the house, I can't really remember what, an image popped into my head of a young girl lying on a surgical table, strapped down, and convulsing violently. Just from the feel of the scenery around her, I know it's going to be a futuristic story. I don't know what the story line will be or anything of the sort; I just know I have the inspiration, and I'm willing to work with it.

Idea #5 - I was lurking the forums a few days ago, and I came across a thread that involved people who had crushes on their teachers. Well, reading through all of this gave me the idea for a teacher/student love story. I'm not sure if it will be a high school student/teacher story, or a student/college professor story. Like the idea above, I have the inspiration for it, and I'm willing to go with it.

Anyway, those are the ideas. I'm not sure which one I want to work on. I really don't have inspiration for my current stories, honestly, but if someone says I should work on one or both of them, I could maybe try. I don't know where I'm going with this. I don't think I make any sense. Just pick an idea, please!
October 24th, 2013 at 09:01am