Project Potter (For All You HP Fans)

So recently it has come to my attention that there aren't nearly enough Harry Potter stories here on Meebz, and that doesn't sit well with me because I'm pretty obsessed. So this is my attempt at a movement, led by... well... me, and hopefully a few of you will catch on soon.

Anyway, I started a contest which I think that you should all join. The linky is here: Project Potter, and the deadline's a while away for those of you who are currently too busy/are competing in NaNo next month. So yep. Three easy steps. Join. Write story. Listen to Ashleigh fawn over said story. Easy as pie, see?

I could take this joke way too far and start a chant or a motivating speech but really all that needs to be said is GIMME YOUR HP. Don't let it die out, guys. The books are finished and the movies are done but POTTER LIVES ON ON MIBBA. /I really need to stop staying up past midnight deer lawd

While we're at it, if you guys are fans of Harry Potter stories I've listed a few below. You can have a looksie at them if you like!

Pesky Little Words
A Marauders Era story featuring James Potter and Lily Evans and a whole lot of action.

Monster
A Remus Lupin story that will end up with me in tears.

Lumos
A Remus Lupin/Nymphadora Tonks one shot that was requested and is nearly done.

Spanner in the Works
A Marauders Era Remus Lupin/OC story that makes me smile.

AND FINALLY

Ephemeral
A short story involving Teddy Lupin, Remus Lupin and a dash of romance.

OKEY DOKE ASHLEIGH OUT.

SPREAD THE WORD: PROJECT POTTER.
October 24th, 2013 at 03:25pm