I'm Going to Have Dinner With Charlie Hunnam Next Month

Okay, I want to start this off by saying that my sister, Kelly, is the SOA fan in the family. She loves, loves, loves the show. Next month there's going to be a charity event at a Harley Davidson dealer in the city. It's just going to be him and there will of course be the dinner, a live band, and you get pictures with him plus three things signed by him. The tickets were sold out straight away back in August/September. Kelly went mad trying to find them, and ultimately she got them through calling up the place and putting her name down in case any cancellations came available.

They did. Originally, the plan was that her husband would go along with her, but he can't now due to work commitments. So Craig, her husband/my brother in law, is going to pay for my ticket to go with my sister. They are super crazy expensive and I still can't quite believe he's even done it, but it's all finalised. It's going to happen, and even though I'm not the hugest fan on the planet... I'm just like, it's Charlie Hunnam. LOL.

So my goal for the next few weeks before the event is to watch all the seasons of the show so I'm not some idiot non-fan at a dinner with a bunch of huge mega-fans. I've been wanting to get into it for a while now, too, so this is working out wonderfully!

I can't believe how excited my sister is, guys. I can't even tell you. I couldn't have said no even if I wanted to because it would have let her down so much. But I half expect for us to be kicked out and/or arrested when she inevitably tries to cop a feel on Charlie, hahaha.

So yeah, I'm stoked :)
October 24th, 2013 at 09:04pm