I'm Having a Lot of Feels and Crying About It

I finished Allegiant last night (morning? It was like 3 a.m., whateves) and I can't stop crying.

No, I will not spoil anything, but yeah.

I'm so sad and heart broken yet content and well...not happy, but I understand that it was done, not for the shock factor per say, but to open your eyes to the bigger picture. And it was a beautiful, heart wrenching picture.

The point of the story wasn't for your OTP, your ships, your favorite characters to be happy or even to live, or what not, but to open your eyes in a way that most people don't open them. It was based on an idea that most people are trying to uninstall, the way I see it.

It was based off of the, 'because you're not a certain way, you cannot be this or that, you are less', and fighting for what you believe in, among other things.

And though I cried for four hours straight, I loved it. And I'm so sad. But it's happened, and that's that. I, for one, am looking forward to hearing Veronica Roth talk more openly about it once the initial start of the populations reading process has ended.

Sigh....

I have such an empty, yet full feeling. Bittersweet readings. I just have to say, I didn't see it coming.

With that being said, look!

Image

My brother took this picture and sent it to his friend with the caption, “this is why I hate reading shit”

I literally cried until Le Boy came over and laid the towel and food next to me. Then I just kind of stared at things.

I tried to make it to my bathtub before I broke down…I really tried guys. It didn’t happen.

My heart hurts…
October 24th, 2013 at 10:04pm