My Concert Adventures.

Every time I go to a concert I always make new friends.

My Chemical Romance, April 19th 2011, Stephanie and I met a mother and her daughter in line. We got to discussing our personal lives and she informed Sanders and I that her son was in a band and should be arriving shortly to see the show as well. While in the venue the mother watched my purse by the bar while we went to mosh. In the pit we met Sam and Mikey. Together we formed a chain to get more at the front. After that show we met the drummer of one of the opening acts, who then agreed to get a picture with us.

That same year Sanders and I hit up Uproar Fest for some good hard music.
Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, Bullet For My Valentine, Escape The Fate & Seether played the main stage. Sevendust, Black Tide, Art of Dying and The Black Cloud Collective played the second stage.
September 15th(?) 2011.
This concert was really interesting. We saw our friends from town and then once again made new ones. Steph and I were waiting in line for the main stage and we got to talking to these two girls. They wondered why we weren't drinking. The days of being a minor... haha. Any ways, we learned that the lucky buggers had VIP tickets.
I started talking to the, if I do say so myself, cute security guard.
I asked him what would happen if I hopped the barrier and ran. He proceeded to tell me it's his job to jump me, and put me back. I really wanted to test that...

Green Day, April 11th, 2013
We were still on the express way when I saw the concert venue. I looked down and noticed a door wide open. There stood a figure with the face of Mr. Armstrong himself. My life was just about complete after that.
Mainly had weird encounters in the hotel. Speaking of hotel, I was smuggled in. Four people to a room? Not for us. They dropped me off about a block away from the hotel. I walked in like I'd been there already and carefully watched while Steph, Robert, Steph's Mom and Nikki went to get the room. I basically stalked them to the room inconspicuously then once I saw the help leave, I darted in the room.
When we went to unwind in the hot tub there was a lady there with her little boy. Of course we got to talking and soon found out we were all there for the same reason. Green Day.
We didn't talk to any one in line or when we got to our seats.
After the concert though... it was the great race for us four as we ran through the building trying to locate the band.
Jackpot. The buses, the crew, the security. It was all there in the cold rainy evening.
We were starving and tired but we all had a common goal. This group of people began to talk to us, which was nice. Then we all shared any food we had managed to sneak in with us. An hour or more had passed and we were ready to give up. The hotel wasn't too far, but it felt forever away. As we turned to walk I couldn't help but turn back. I had to see. There were two buses left. A man came walking out. He was about my height. His hood on his sweater was pulled up, leather jacket on, same pants from the show and face down. Any one who knows me, knows that I can tell people by their noses... it was Billie.
I turned back happily walking to the hotel.
That night was one of the best.

Kudos to whoever read this. :)
October 25th, 2013 at 08:07pm