Interview with Ricky.Horror

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely Ricky.Horror

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I started mibba five years ago or that’s when I first got a profile comment.

What is your primary genre to write?
I only write fan fiction. I’ve tried original fiction but not could get the hang of it.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
I like a lot of things about mibba. I’ve recently just started getting into role play so I’ve been doing that.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
I just love writing when I don’t have writer’s block, which I currently do.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
I really enjoy reading Deadly night shade stories. She is a great writer.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
I don’t make any of them because I don’t know how to work the new stuff yet.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
I had one thing I’d change but it must of not been that great of one because I can’t remember it.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
I’m twenty four years young.

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have two dogs. I had one white lab and he’s name is Spencer Joe. I named him after Panic! At the Disco drummer. I also have a beagle dog named Peanut.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I like walking into a venue and stand there, waiting for the bands to take stage. I don’t travel enough to know where my favorite place will be.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
Favorite television son is Criminal Minds. I love the that show. My favorite movie will probably have to be Nightmare Before Chritsas or the Hangover movies.

What is your favorite band/artist?
IMusic has literally changed my life forever and in the last five years, my music taste has changed dramatically. I listen to just about anything but Every Avenue, Motionless In White, Pierce the Veil, All Time Low, and a bands like that.

What is your favorite food?
It use to be pizza but since I work everyday with pizza then I really don’t mind.

What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is black and purple.

What is your favorite animal?
I really don’t have a favorite animal.

What is the meaning of your username?
I got my username because Ricky Horror is a band member of Motionless In White.

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
October 26th, 2013 at 11:06pm