YOU DON'T KNOW THE STRUGGLE!

This will be a fairly pointless blog but who cares some days you needa write them.

So I was thinking (I just woke up) and I'm like, "Oh, my nose is running, I need a tissue". I look to my nightstand where everything but a tissue box is and all I see is a crumpled up tissue I probably used to clean my glasses. I'm like
Image


"WHERE ARE THE TISSUES?"

And I look over the bed to see a box of ZERO tissues on the floor.
Image


So I had to use the crumpled up tissue BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT OF THIS BLOG.

AREN'T YOU GUYS EVER IN THAT SITUATION WHERE YOU JUST FEEL THE STRUGGLE?
Image


So I'm going to happily list off my moments of struggle.

- Empty tissue box when in need of tissue.
- No toilet paper after using toilet.
- No soap/shampoo/anything whilst taking a shower.
- No washrag/loofah whilst taking a shower.
- No socks and your house is below 60 degrees F.
- A smudge on glasses and everything you use to clean them makes it larger.
- Looking in the lower half of your glasses because there are scratches on the top half of the lenses.
- Out of tampons. Period is coming.
- At a guy's house. Out of tampons.
- Move from one room to the next, forget something important. (Phone, pencil, socks)
- Remote across the room and you're on commercial.
- Your last pencil breaks whilst studying and all you've got left are colored pencils and highlighters.
- Expecting someone else at the front door when it rings and answer it with barely any clothes on.
- Dropping the last of some food that you'd been craving for a while.
- Being snuggled on by cats but you're allergic.
- Someone asking you to do something just because you're standing or moving.
Image


So that's my list. Or so. Give or take. God that stuff just makes me
Image

You guys have any of those kinds of moments? They're never funny when they happen. They're seriously serious, like the toilet paper ones but then when you look back they get pretty ridiculously skewed and I laugh at my misfortune.
In life, I find that's all I can do.

- Tchao~
October 27th, 2013 at 03:02pm