I honestly don't like people, and I'm okay with that

You know how some people are introverts, I'm one of those.

Like, having to deal with people is just really exhausting for me. I can do it, and that's okay with me, but I enjoy just sitting and reading or just sitting and thinking. I mean, that sounds weird, I enjoy sitting and thinking and literally really not doing anything, and even I think it's weird.

Not only that, but people in general really bother me. There are very few people whose company that I can stand. It's nothing personal, it's just after being in the presence of someone for more than ten consecutive minutes I tend to just literally want to roll my eyes in their face and ask them why I really care.

It's sad because I'm really good at pretending that I'm genuinely interested in people.

I'm getting off point.

I seriously don't like people all that much, and I told my friend (a person that I actually enjoy being in the company of) and they said that it was really sad, and like, I guess it is, but at the same time I don't think it is. I like being alone, and people really either seriously piss me off or are just super fucking obnoxious.

It's better for everyone.

I'm just really tired of having to pretend that I care about people and their issues and their lives in general all the time. Obviously that sounds super harsh, but I'm being brutally honest on purpose here.

I'm pledging right now and I am so ready to be initiated. I've had to wear four inch heels for the past four weeks, and I have to carry a binder everywhere I go, and this past week we had to talk through a sock puppet in a "giraffe voice". I also have to deal with these people in my pledge class that are obsessed with One Direction. And, I mean, I have nothing against One Direction. They're not my cup of tea, but I really don't care enough to have an opinion. What I do have an issue with is when I have to hear about them all the time, and I have to see all of the posts on our pledge class facebook page.

I'm just ridiculously annoyed about the whole thing, and I can't figure out if I'm annoyed because it's a legitimate reason, or because I'm just being sensitive.

Anyways... this whole journal was prettttty brutal.

idgaf.
October 28th, 2013 at 05:29am