I'M SCREAMING.

Image

DO YOU GUYS SEE THIS?
DO YOU SEE THIS RIGHT NOW?
RONNIE AND CRAIG FINALLY SORTED THEIR SHIT OUT.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
THEY ARE BURYING THE HATCHET, AND THEY ARE GOING ON TOUR TOGETHER.
BOTH RONNIE AND CRAIG POSTED IT TO THEIR INSTAGRAMS AND TWITTERS.

NOW. WHILE THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST ABSOLUTELY FUCKING FANTASTIC THINGS TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR, IT ALSO MAKES ME WANT TO CRY UGLY TEARS AND KILL SOMEONE.
WHY, YOU MAY ASK?
BECAUSE IT'S A US TOUR, NOT A UK TOUR. FUCK.

DOES ANYONE WANNA FLY ME OUT TO ONE OF THE DATES? NO? OKAY. FINE. I'LL GO CRY NOW. T-T

Dear Americans,
Don't you DARE complain you "never get any good tours" or "bands won't tour there" because DO YOU FUCKING SEE THIS TOUR?! YOU ARE GETTING FALLING IN REVERSE AND ESCAPE THE FATE ON TOUR TOGETHER. IF THAT IS NOT A GOOD FUCKING TOUR, THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.
~~please note that I don't mean all Americans. Some are very humble about it all. But there are some I know that constantly complain bands never tour in the US even after a certain band has just done a big tour or they've just had Warped Tour or something.~~

I WOULD FUCKING KILL TO BE ABLE TO GO TO THIS. BUT LEGAL SHIT IS STILL STOPPING RONNIE GETTING TO US, SO I CAN'T GO. SO INSTEAD I WILL SIT AND CRY WHILE PEOPLE BRAG ABOUT HOW THEY'RE FUCKING GOING TO THIS.

But seriously. I'm so fucking glad they finally sorted things out and buried the past. I was honestly starting to think they'd never be friends again and now it's all sorted and asdfghjkl. I'm proud of them. I'm so fucking proud of them. <3

I'm gonna go try and control my raging emotions now.

Enjoy the blog.

-- AJB xo

Song of the day: Survive This -- The Life That You've Chosen.
October 28th, 2013 at 08:40pm