Plagirism AGAIN, really?

Listen guys I know that when a group of people like the same bands or artists a similar outcome may occur. But nearly word for word? Come on guys, really?

I have had this happen to me twice now.

Let me tell you guys it's really upsetting to have something you're so proud of stolen from you. It's like kidnapping. I'm now wondering if I should continue to write online or not. I might take all my stories down, just for the sake of keeping my rights to them as an author.

I'm sorry guys but this is just ridiculous. I'm getting really sick of this.

Do you not have any respect for me as a person? An author? Do you even realize how much hard work I put in to my trilogy? It's not right dude, it's just not. It's not flattering, I don't care what anyone says, the story was mine first, no I don't own MIW, but the plot was mine. The original characters were mine and just because the names were changed doesn't mean that I can't make the connection.

I'm seriously hurt, not only because you took my story, but because you've done this in the past to someone else (Who was kind enough to let me know) and put your name on her story. I've let some people do spin offs of my work, but they've given me credit where it was deserved. Now my peace of mind on this site is completely gone. It blows.

I've been a member for nearly two years now and it's just so sad, that I might just walk away from it all.

But to those of you who stuck around from the very first word of Gray Skies, I genuinely appreciate you and love you guys, you've built my work up as much as I have and it never has gone unnoticed. You're the true mibbians who I'm forever thankful for.
October 28th, 2013 at 10:39pm