I'm so furious with myself!

As you may know, I have decided to get my GED.

I went in and took the pretest, and that was an ordeal in itself. Anyway, I passed, and got an e-mail saying that classes didn't start for another six weeks.

Well, I just had a strange gut feeling to check my school e-mail, which was created specially for my GED classes.

I...

Have...

Missed...

The...

Deadline.

Imagine the great disappointment I'm feeling right now. I saw two new e-mails and I swear that my heart just... stopped. The first one said that I had been accepted and that I had until a certain date to send a reply e-mail confirming my registration.

The second e-mail was one saying that I had to reply immediately if I wanted to participate in the classes. If I didn't respond, my name would be removed from the waiting list.

Well, I was under the assumption that it would be six weeks until I would be getting an e-mail, therefore, I didn't check my account. Well, I guess I really screwed myself there!

Now, I have to find out when the next session is, so I can enroll. That is, if I don't have to test again...

Well, I'm pretty pissed off at myself right now. I probably won't even be able to sleep tonight. Wow, I'm such an idiot. Could I be any more stupid?!
October 29th, 2013 at 12:30am