I Already Said NOTHING

I kept trying to get into the f*cking game, the tabletop game we have going on for Dragonball, and I kept getting ig-f*cking-nored. So you know what? I said screw it, my character just goes back to the hyperbolic time chamber since every other time I've said I want to do something I got, oh what was the word again? IGNORED.

Was it childish of me to get so pissy? Maybe, but let's factor in that time was already wasted because someone wanted to play his new WWE game because he didn't get to last night. We had gaming to get to and I have work tomorrow around one. Did he even appear to f*cking care? NOPE! Why would he? Why would anyone give a flip? Let's waste Victoria's time with our bull that can be done tomorrow when he is off work! So when I finally did get acknowledged, I said nothing. My character goes to the d*mn time chamber. If the tone of my voice at first didn't get through his skull when I shouted it sure did. Now I'm being happily ignored by him. Let him be upset. I don't give a care. Shoulda listened to what I said to begin with. He heard Coji, our most quiet person say what he was doing, he heard Chris talking and HE isn't even a part of this campaign. He hear EVERYONE ELSE, but not me HIS GIRLFRIEND. So yeah, I told him to just forget it and he kept pestering until I nearly shouted "I already said NOTHING." Work has been crap and it doesn't help when certain people act ignorant.
October 30th, 2013 at 04:41am