I Dare You to Dare Me! (for NaNo) // Let's Be Writing Buddies!

Okay, so I have a lot of stories and I don't know which one I'll pick for Nano but I think I want to do an original, just because when I'm finished I want to show my friends and all that good stuff. It's going to be about a girl who's last name is Mehmet (I don't know her first name, don't judge!) and it's going to mostly take scene in a hospital where the guy sometimes helps gives birthing lessons (despite the fact that his experience with female anatomy is somewhat poor).

ANYWAYS.

No matter if I end up going with that story or not, I'm super super stoked to even be back to writing since I feel like I haven't in ages and I really want to.

If I don't end up doing the story I (vaguely) described up there, then I'll probably try and make a series of journals begging you guys for help and hoping someone wants to hash out story ideas with me so I can figure out what I want to do. I'm very indecisive, if that's not clear yet.

Back to track, I just now made my Nano profile like ten minutes ago. My username is wavees (just ignore how plain it looks) and I'll be making a Nanolog journal like wolves.' because that one was nice and neat ::tehe:

Feel free to dare me anything and I'll try my very best to incorporate it into the novel. It can be a really specific dare like make the MC repeat a tongue twister three times or something really vague like introduce a new character, whatever tickles your fancy!

If you do want to be writing buddies just drop a comment or shoot a PM and when I make my nanolog I can link y'all to it and we can all just talk about writing! /excited

This is also really bad that I'm doing this a day before November starts but, guess what y'all.
(And the fact that I'm taking like 4 Aps, a college course, and math sucks but hey what can ya do)
YOLO
October 30th, 2013 at 05:20am