Music Survey xx Layout Change

I'm more than likely to follow a crowd, so I jumped in the music survey crowd and found something interesting to do.

Top ten artists; in no particular order:
1. The Beatles
2. Bring me the Horizon
3. Elvis Presley
4. The Young Veins
5. Beastie Boys
6. Eurythmics
7. One Direction
8. Queen
9. The Rolling Stones
10. Parkway Drive

What is the first song you heard by 1?
I heard the Beatles one night late on RAGE and I remember it was "I Want to Hold Your Hand", and I just fell in love with their catchy, upbeat sound and personality. It wasn't long after that I saw what they looked like, and I swear I cried when I found out John and George had both passed way. They were my favourite voices.

What is your favourite song by 8?
"Tie Your Mother Down" for sure. Don't even ask why, I don't know.

What impact has 1 had on your life?
Quite a lot, I've made some friends who have overheard me singing some Beatles songs when I've been out and about, they've been some of the best friends and have stayed with me through thick and thin.

How many times have you seen 4 live?
Total of none times.

What is your favourite song by 7?
It is a tie between "She's Not Afraid" and "Little Things".

Is there a song by 3 that makes you sad?
I find "Hound Dog" to be a very song sad for me, and I really have no reason why, but I always just have this tear sliding down my cheek whenever I hear it start.

What is your favourite song by 9?
"Angie" is definitely a great song of theirs, I can listen to it a lot and just jam out in my room. Most of the times, I have to do it when my son's awake now.

When did you get into 2?
I got into them back when they first came out but since then, I've only been into their newer albums, I'm not even sure why now.

How did you get into 3?
I heard his songs through watching his movies. I just love watching them any time I can because they truly just make so content.

What's your favourite song by 4?
I'm only just getting into their songs, but I really like "Cape Town" from what I've heard.

How many times have you seen 9 live?
A total of none times. I haven't been to any concerts.

A good memory concerning 10?
My ex-boyfriend and I had sex after listening to one of their songs...

A song by 8 that makes you rock out?
"We Will Rock You", always.

Favourite song by 6?
I can't remember the name of it. I also don't have my iPod at the moment, one of my friends do.

How did you get into 5?
A friend of mine recommended them to me, and bloody hell, one word - AMAZING!!

What do you like best about 7's music?
It's pop-y, and I don't care if they aren't going to be around later. It's what's happening now that matters the most and right now, I'm happy.

Why does 3 appeal to you?
He was good before he went bad. That should be all that needs to be said.

I changed my layout just before I wrote this up so let me know what you think of it~ :)
October 30th, 2013 at 07:47am