Update!

Hello to the people of Mibba!

So just wanted to update a few things.

First of all, I got all of my wisdom teeth removed and I'm kind of -REALLY- in pain at the moment. I hate it a lot. I have to take three pills in the morning when I wake up and then through out the day I have to take two every three hours and three every six hours. It's hard for me to remember which to take but that is half the reason I am staying at my aunts for three days.

Second of all, I fell in love with a new song!! Be happy! I know my friends are because its not One Direction.(Talk about this later on). Its by All Time Low featuring Vic Fuentes and it's called A Love Like War. Its my new favorite song ever!! I am in love with it. I can't stop listening to it.

Okay now on to the One Direction thing. I have three cases of One Direction and I always have one on my phone. My friends always make fun of me for liking them. I usually don't care but when its everyday for almost two years it really starts to hurt. And so I stopped using my cases to see if they would stop but they didn't. So I started to leave early in the morning to get to class early and I don't eat lunch with all of my friends anymore. I started hanging out with this new girl her name is Maria and she's friends with my other friend Bianca. They don't make fun of me for liking One Direction and its really nice to sit down and eat lunch with out getting made fun of for it.

Do you think it was right of me just to stop hanging out with my other friends? Do you think they are really my friends? Because I've never felt welcome to sit with them. They are all band and I am in nothing. They are the smartest people in the school and then there's me. I'm never invited to hang out with them after school and I normally just sit at lunch and eat my lunch and they never talk to me. And if I try to talk to them I know nothing about what they are talking about because it involves band.

That's my story right now.

I have a new story its called The Heart Breaker and The Broken Hearted. Go and tell me what you think I have the first chapter up so yeah :)

The song I was talking about
October 30th, 2013 at 05:26pm