Halloween Treats By xMandiblesx!! (New)

So for some reason my last candy bowl got deleted. I didn't delete it but it's not there anywhere. O.o I think I had finally gotten around to everyone almost. Anyway....I'm doing one LAST one now. You don't have to say Trick or Treat in your comment but I would like it if you would tell me which story you want commented and such. Links would be appreciated but I know some people post on their phones and it's difficult to post links.

You may choose ONE of the following.

Witches' Brew=User Recommendation.

Chocolate Eyeballs=A Story Recommendation Of Your Choice.

Creepy Cupcake=A Story Comment On The Story Of Your Choice.

Coffin Candy=A Subscription To The Story Of Your Choice.

Skeleton Lollipops=A Detailed Comment On A Story Of Yours As Well As A Light Critiquing.

Jack O Lantern=A Comment On Your Profile Of Me Telling You Something Nice And What I think Of You As A Person. (This really will only work best if I've actually spoken to you before but I will try my best regardless.)

Candy Apple=I'll Comment On Three Of Your Photos.

Get to asking my pretties so I can hand out your treats! I hope that all of you enjoy Halloween tomorrow and remember to stay safe during the holiday. Happy Haunting. *blows kisses*
October 31st, 2013 at 12:27am