Message

Hello, faithful readers! This is ChibiLover123, but you can just call me Chibi. As you’re probably aware, I have not updated any of my stories in the last couple weeks, and I can honestly explain.

Jack Frost: That you’ve been slacking off? Do tell.

Shut up, Jack! I haven’t been slacking off!

Jack: The hours you’ve clocked in on the television tell otherwise.

I’ve been stressed!

Nicholas St North: Have been playing much Pokemon, as well.

It calms me.

Toothiana: Isn’t that the game where you capture little creatures and have them fight each other?

Yes. Like I said, calming. Anyway, as I was saying-

E. Aster Bunnymund: Ain’t no excuse fer leavin’ us all hanging, Chibi! On two stories, no less!

Sanderson Mansnoozie: *nods in agreement*

I know there isn’t, but my mind’s been all muddled lately, and a lot of stuff has been happening recently. We finally moved into a new apartment, which took some time to settle into, and then I had to wait for the Internet to be set up before I could even think of writing anything. And then work sucker-punched me in the gut with three straight 5:30 am wakeups, plus late nights, while school drained the life out of me slowly.

Jack: Jeez, school sounds like it sucks…

It does. Lucky you got to grow up in a time when it wasn’t mandatory.

Jack: Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Anyway, I got a bit of writing done with what free time I got, but my imagination has been jumping all over the place lately. No sooner had I focused on ‘Digimon Adventures and Guardian Belief’ than ‘Rise of the Guardians: Lost Souls’ would nag at the back of my mind, and then old demons like ‘When Waves Meet The Sand’ would rear up in outrage at being forgotten. And now I have ‘Green Eyes’ to worry about, while Avengers and Amazing Spiderman have started slipping ideas into my head…

North: Ah, very scatterbrained. Can not decide what to work on, da?

Exactly! I want to write, but I’m so tired that I skip it for sleep, and by the time I wake up, I don’t want to work on it anymore. It’s frustrating.

Sandy: *using dream-sand* You need to rest more! You’re exhausted!

There’s no time! I have things to do! Not to mention I’m only halfway through my CPR Certification testing, and still have to finish up my First Aid Kit before next Thursday…

Bunny: Relax, sheila. Gettin’ all worked up won’t help anything.

That hasn’t stopped me before! I need to keep revved up, or nothing will get done!

Tooth: Sweetie, maybe you should take a little break…

No! No breaks! I’m not getting Writer’s Block! I’m not!

Jack: Sandy?

Sandy: *conjures a ball of dream-sand*

Don’t you dare-! *gets smacked in the face with the dream-ball, falls over asleep*

Bunny: One way ta do it, I guess… *picks up the sleeping author*

Jack: Well, guess you’re all up to date now! Chibi’s gonna be on a little vacation while she sorts through her issues, and we’re gonna keep an eye on all her little plot bunnies to make sure they don’t start breeding while she’s gone.

Tooth: But don’t worry! I’m sure Chibi will be back with more chapters for all of you! She would never abandon her Guardian stories, and I’m sure her little projects with Riddick and the Avengers will start growing soon, too.

North: She is in good hands, and will need only a little time to rest her mind. We hope to see you at next update!

Sandy: *smiles sleepily* And don’t forget to review.

Bunny: Happy Halloween, ya anklebiters. See ya next time.
October 31st, 2013 at 09:55pm