Updates!

So I know that no one really reads this, but oh well, and I know that a lot of you are taking part in NaNo so you'll probably be busy with that all month and don't really care about my random stories and their updates, but again, oh well.

Anyways this is what I have planned:

1. Fly Away With Me is going to be put on a short hiatus while I think everything though, because I've kind of thought of a totally different way to take the story and want to work everything out in my mind and I'm planning on re-writing the like 4 chapters I have right now and deciding between which I idea I feel works better. And if I can't decided I might just do two separate stories, but for now I'm just putting it on hiatus while I work things out.

2. Heart Vacancy is also going on hiatus while I figure everything out with it as well, I had a plan but have totally changed my mind and luckily haven't gotten into it yet so I have time to plan rather than go back and change. But as soon as I know what I wanna do for sure I'll get back to posting on it.

3. I've got another story in the works, like I'm working on the layout and the first chapter is still being typed up slowly. It's going to be call Unreliable Hearts and I really hope you all enjoy it, I've kind of been trying to work on something like this for a while and finally am so I really hope it turns out as well as I want it to.

and 4. I would love to be able to update on a daily basis or at least a weekly one, but I haven't quite figured out an updating plan yet. When I know when I'll have the chance to I'll I guess put something in the authors note about when each story will be updated and all that. Right now though with holidays coming up at work and my hours honestly changing every once in a while and all I have no idea when updates will be happening, and I don't know how often I'll be replying to roleplay either. So if you read my stories, or you don't and we just roleplay together or something then please don't fret. I'm working on replying and getting everything figure out. Hopefully when this holiday craze at work is over or has at least calmed down some everything will be calm and normal again.
November 2nd, 2013 at 08:55pm