Life & Other Things. (advice might be nice.)

I am just emotionally drained. Between having to work and classes and then going to Pittsburgh for Halloween, I'm just done.

But the main thing is that I have this friend that's just... I don't know. She's treating me like shit, basically. Something happened at the beginning of this month - which was a misunderstanding - and I apologized profusely for it, but she refuses to forgive me.

But then she goes back to acting like everything is okay. Until last night when we saw each other and I confronted her about it, to which she completely freaked out and it was just not good. So she texts me later today and... I have no idea.

Being friends with her has really started to get me down and I don't know what to do. She's been my best friend since we were kids, but recently I feel terrible every time I even talk to her. I'm just so confused and I feel sick and anxious and I just.. I don't know what to do.
In other news, we went to an exhibit at the museum of art last night and stayed til eleven. It was amazing and perfect. I just love going there. It was so beautiful, especially the contrast between the modern and classic art areas.

They had this tea room set up where you went in, drank tea, and had to talk to complete strangers. It was so cool to meet so many different people. It was awesome.
Other than that, nothing much has been happening. I'm just exhausted and almost ready for bed. Blech.
November 3rd, 2013 at 01:36am