NaNo days une et deux

So these couple days have kind of... sucked.
I mean I've gotten 2,500 words down, but I haven't done a complete chapter. It's all fragments of chapters.
I just wish I could get a full chapter down for once. I have bits and pieces of at least eight different chapters, plus another few more in my head, including a cutesy scene between Laura and Alek at a carnival/fireworks show.
It's slightly inspired by tonight. Today was the Guy Fawkes fireworks on the heath near my house. There was also a carnival nearby, but I didn't go on any of the rides as it was far to crowded for me. Like majorly crowded.
I also have an idea where Laura, Alek and maybe Angelika going 'hunting' at a club.

The more I write about this family, more specifically Alek and Laura (as they're together 99.999% of the time), the more and more I love them. They're just so co-dependant and I love writing about them.
She's so awkward and removed from the world and never touches anybody and he's got a hair-trigger temper and wears a jacket of thorns.
Yet with each other, they can't stop touching each other. Only her touch soothes him and it's only his touch that she doesn't recoil from. Together they share a non-understanding of the world and other people's views, only finding solace in each other's arms when the nightmares become too much.
I have an obsession with co-dependent siblings that are far too close and far too involved in each other's lives and this is my first time really writing it.
November 3rd, 2013 at 03:33am