Hometown Blues

I was in my hometown today, probably about twenty minutes away from my hospital and oh my goodness it was ridiculous. Can I first say that if I go out with anyone nowadays I will NEED a paper bag to shove my head in? Not only did I look like crap, I was carsick the majority of the time. I seriously looked at the car and felt my stomach churn. Once I got in and buckled up oh god we weren't even moving and I wanted to throw up.

Ugh I went to a pub I don't like beer or the smell and I felt so uncomfortable on top of my motion sickness and I mean, the food was good but I couldn't even think about it or enjoy it because I was just so sick. I swear just beer and just food and just motion sickness and I can't even. I TOLD THE FOOLS NOT TO TAKE ME TO THE PUB BUT THEY DID ANYWAYS AND SHIT HAPPENED.

Man, it was bad. AND THEN MY PHONE WAS DYING AND MY ONLY COMFORT WAS LEAVING ME AND I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

So yeah, trip to my hometown blew really bad but on the upside, cute girls. That's all I got.
OH AND I GOT SOME WRITING DONE!
Here. It's called Terra and it's part of a 5 part series respectively called Terra, Eau, Feu, Air and Aether. They main characters of the stories had been kidnapped and taken to be tested because of the abilities they have. They all end up coming together alongside Aether to fight a war only Aether really knows much about. I'm excited because I've always loved the elements and this is nothing like how I imagined me writing something like this when I was younger.

OH AND No Church in the Wild has been stuck in my head all day and it's inspired me so much, not gonna lie. I got a lot done because of this song, instrumental and explicit version alike. I love it so much. I'm weird but I'm jammin' and I'm tired as fuck so I'm going to bed.

- Tchao!
November 3rd, 2013 at 05:46am