The Worst Part...

The worst part is knowing that things can never be the same, with anyone or anything. Lost friendships, friends become strangers, boyfriends become ex-boyfriends, and the past seems like a false reality. Everything you ever loved, taken away from you in one measly breath. And you can't make him or her love you again, you can't make that friendship mend, you can't get any of it back, because what's meant to be, will be. Knowing that he or she doesn't care about you, when you are stuck reeling and you can't keep it together. You still love that person and they've either moved on or don't seem to care. You become depressed, heartbroken, and it seems like no one is there when you need them to be. People keep coming in and out of your life, so much that you can't take it anymore. When will anyone stay? You tell yourself negative things like "Maybe I'm not worth staying for." But you know that isn't true. You self harm every day, because you can't stand who you've become. Someday, someone will come into your life and make you realize what was missing, why everyone else left. They'll make you WANT to put the blade down and be yourself again. But until then, you're gonna be alright, I swear. You're beautiful, so put that blade down because you're stronger than that. If no one seems to love you, I do. I'm willing to be there for you.
November 3rd, 2013 at 05:46pm