Dear Mibbian Friends,

To: Literally My Friend's List + People That Would Like To Add Me

I, Nic, promise you that I will try to be the most supportive friend I can but please understand that when I say, "If we don't talk, I'm going to delete you," I am going to delete you and I don't mean to be mean. I find the friends list on here a bit useless but I go through mine often because I get friend requests fairly often and I sweep it of people I simply do not talk to. I'd rather not flood my My Mibba thingie with other people's things if we don't talk, I don't know why that bugs me so much but it kind of does.

I love to talk to people, I love to give advice and be silly and be serious and be myself but if I make an attempt to say something to you and you don't respond then we're not friends, that's just how I see it. I know there's a difference between being busy and all that but if I see you carrying on ignoring me, it's only about time something happened.
Sadly I am like this outside of Mibba.
If I try to say something to you and we're supposed to be friends, if you just ignore me, I'll likely avoid you for the rest of my life the next day or so. Call me uppity or fake or whatever but I don't really like having friends for the number, I like having people I can count on and talk to sometimes and yeah..

Random blog is random, I'm just gonna go do something.

From Nic
- Tchao.
November 4th, 2013 at 03:36am