I think I want to bash my head in with a brick...

Alright, so I'm on a really big MSI kick; I'm all hyped up on the fact that I'm seeing Jimmy Urine being sexy today (or tomorrow depending on your time zone) in Nashville tomorrow. And I'm excited that I get to see the oh so gawjus Lyn-Z doing her back bends.

(please note that I've liked MSI for a few years; not because of this whole Gerard business)

Well, I'm doing random shit, like looking up pictures and all of that good stuff, and when I typed in Lyn-Z in google I get this WHOOOOOOOOOLE big list of all this CRAP about Gerard Way AND Lyn-Z.

"No thanks." Is what I'm thinking, so it kind of annoyed me; but I guess it's due to the fact that I'm slightly tired and I get a little annoyed when I'm "slightly tired".

Anywho; I could be just over-reacting or whatever it is you want to call it. Anyone else think so? Haha.

Don't get me wrong; MCR...great music, but I don't want everything I do to be based on 'em, you know? And I know I've posted quite a few journals about them or has something to do with and I don't want to seem hypocritical, but I was searching members of a band, not how people think Lyn-Z and her husband are going to divorce and how they don't know what they're doing.

I just wanted to see pictures and all that good stuff on the band MSI.

Sorry for little outburst.
September 9th, 2007 at 02:17pm