Baby You're All That I Want... (Pitch Perfect Gifs Because W/e)

"WHEN YOU'RE LYING HERE IN MY ARMS!"
Image

Baby you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven.


DOES ANYONE ELSE REMEMBER THIS SONG BECAUSE I AM SERIOUSLY RELIVING MY OLDIES-ISH DAYS WHEN THIS WAS THE SHIT WITH CASCADA AND THE VERONICAS AND SHIT.

Because this came into my head and then Cascada, Evacuate the Dancefloor and all that and you know, then I started thinking of all the other musical artists from DDR (I think) WHO REMEMBERS PLAYING DDR? DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION OMG THAT WAS THE COOLEST SHIT EVER, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD WHEN I PLAYED I THOUGHT I WAS MICHAEL JACKSON, SRSLY.
Image
Image

What is life, I love my life and I am so hyper right now and maybe it's because I was seriously just sitting eating sugary ass cereal and like literally five minutes ago I was down in the dumps. Thank you DJ Sammy.

Oh and this girl from Pitch Perfect v
Image fappable.
Image
Image
Why?
Image
Omg stop.
This movie was so much more sexual then I initially thought.
Anyhow, I don't know what this is again. I'm drying my hair. Literally sitting under a hair dryer burning my ears because the metal in my earbuds is making the heat concentrate to them so yeah.

god I wrote "dying". FYI I WILL NEVER DYE MY HAIR, IF THAT TYPO HAPPENS AGAIN, KNOW I MEAN DRYING.

- Tchao~!
November 5th, 2013 at 04:03am