Three Things I Don't Like In Stories

These are just three things I don't like in stories and I read it a lot.

_*_

When people describes their characters like "curves in the right places", "long [insert color] wavy hair", "long legs", "toned stomach", "big chested", "nice booty".

You picture someone hot, right? Well, no you're wrong.

It's always "Oh, pish posh. I'm not gorgeous. I'm just un ugly hag who lives under a bridge. Just look at my perfectly manicured nails. How disgusting! Look at my mouth. Two perfect lips with white shiny pearly teeth and I didn't even need braces for them. Horrid, I tell you!"

And I'm just like, really? Really? REALLY?!!

Oh no, she was cheated on oh so many times. The reason is cuz she's so fucking hideous.

Like gross, bro. Really gross.

You can't make a character like that and make her insecure and make her think she's a troll when her fucking picture is Scarlett Johanson!

Like no..... NO!

_*_

Something else is whenever someone meets any band.. any band at all.

She's a fan. But she's a super cool fan so she's all chill and when she's backstage and the band is like "Hi! We're Blah Blee! So nice to meet a fan!"

She's like "Eh, What. Ever."

And then cuz she's super cool so she starts insulting (joking) with everyone.

If that was me and my band and some chick I didn't even know started insulting me and my friends... her ass is OUT!

I don't care. You think you're funny and all cute? Well, you're not. You're rude.

_*_

Something else is when guys are like "Whoa! You watch sports?!"

And girls are like "Well yeah! I'm not most girls! *wink!*"

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! W H O A!!!!!!!!

Well, guess what? I like Lakers. Celtics. 49ers. Saints. Steelers.

And not once has any dude said "Wow! She isn't most girls! She likes burgers and steak and ribs and hot sauce and sports and she burps, too! Whoa!! Wowee!!"

Like no.... as a girl you are offending my species by saying it's a shocker girls like that....

No bro.

It also bothers me when they write that she said it with a wink.

"Whoa! You love sex?!"

"Well, I'm not most girls," Indonisia said with a wink. ;D

You're making people think that girls really do that....

No!!

NO!!

Whatever. My rant is over.

Mooshbye!
November 5th, 2013 at 04:40pm