Blog Number Nine

All right. I really suck at the entire "30 day" challenges. We all knew that it wouldn't last anyway, didn't we? Let's not kid ourselves. I figure I'll just edit it to thirty blogs. Not necessarily every day, but I'll finish it eventually, right?

So blog number nine calls for a drunken story which I have to say is semi tough for me. Sure, I've been known to drink (and drink and drink) to the point of intoxication and have made some less than intelligent decisions. I've also been known to go to parties sober and leave sober, just for the fun of watching other people do stupid things while three sheets to the wind. I cannot think of any one story that sticks out all that much to me as highly entertaining. Sure, I've had those piss poor decisions that I made drunk that leads to regret in the morning. I've had to push drunken guys off of me when they realize that I am a chick (it's funny how that always happens while they're drunk, you'd think the feminine curves and girlish voice would have tipped them off sooner than that). I've even had to comfort drunken women through their tears (guys, as well). But nothing that really sticks out as semi-embarrassing or funny. Maybe that's because I don't get embarrassed very easily. Okay, enough of my ramblings. I'll just write about one now.

Now, like all good drunken stories, this one starts on a normal night, except this one in particular, happened to be my twenty-first birthday. Now, most people in my life always said that they would get me drunk on the day, but I said no, because I didn't want to be hungover. With that being said, I had all the intentions of staying at a steady tipsy all night, but not intoxicated. Best intentions, bad follow through. I was drunk on shots of Tequila, Jack, and multiple beer surrounded by the horrible people that put me there. Now, because I was hammered at this point, my friends decided that I should have some water. What they don't tell you about water when you're shit-faced, is that it's a horrible fucking idea. See, when you are toasted and you have water, water has never tasted so refreshing. I don't like water, it's too plain for me. But my god, it was the most refreshing drink I'd have all night. So, I drank it. Fast. To the point of sickness which hit me within five seconds after chugging it. So there I was, leaning over the balcony at my local bar, vomiting with Lyndz's boyfriend holding my hair back. Lesson learned. Water is not to be consumed in large quantities in short intervals while smashed.

I haven't had water while drinking since, instead, I drink Pepsi in between drinks. I haven't been that trashed since, and that was back in June, so I'd say I've been doing fairly well on the entire drunkenness side of things.
November 5th, 2013 at 08:51pm