Somewhere In Neverland

Hey everyone, it's Crystal and Nat!
We have found a few stories from a sweet little author, and we'd like to share what we found out about both the author, and her story.

---

Crys: Before we ask anything, I want to know, how old are you? Don't you think you're a little young to write such.. Intense, and meaningful, stories?

PierceTheDay: I'm 14 years old. I don't think my story is intense.. It just has a lot of emotional turns. I'm old enough to know about all the struggles that Alexa goes through, since I go through them too.

Nat: What struggles have you gone through, that we can maybe see deeper in to the story?

PierceTheDay: Well, I'm kind of at that age where everyone hates each other. I have quiet a bit of friends, but that doesn't stop people from being mean to me. People call me short, annoying, and ugly. I used to take a lot of offense to that, but I learned that if you hold your head up high, you can get through life. I also had/have family problems, and I struggle with thoughts of self harm, and sometimes, not often, those thoughts pull through.

Crys: Okay, so, on to your story. How did you think to come up with it?

PierceTheDay: Well, I guess I came up with it by... Just.. Me, wanting to meet all these band members that are in my story. And since I made Alexa a lot like me, it means a lot that I can bring them in to her life. They can help her with her struggles, and can help her feel better. And, sometimes it's hard to write my story, because sometimes I accidentally write a fluffy Jalex bit, and I have to keep myself from making Alexa say 'Jalex'

Nat: Cute! Do you have any siblings that could be like, a model of Logan?

PierceTheDay: I have an older sister, and we don't get along at all. She's really mean to me, and makes me do everything. She doesn't help me with really hard homework either. Plus, sometime she's really stupid and it annoys me.

---

Please check out her story, guys! She is such a sweetie, and she's so adorable. Her stories are so amazing, and she's a young mibba writer. Read Somewhere In Neverland, you won't regret it!
Xoxo
Crystal and Natalie
November 6th, 2013 at 12:27am